INVIZION Holds Second Public Sale of NVZN Token on October 29

The success of the public sale will permit INVIZION to kickstart its initiative which combines blockchain technology, DeFi (Decentralized Finance) and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions. INVIZION made history

AMD Agrees to Acquire Xilinx in All-Stock Deal Worth $35 Billion

As the agreement closes in 2021 expectedly, AMD investors will possess 74% of the combined company, leaving Xilinx shareholders with 26%. Advanced Micro Devices Inc (NASDAQ: AMD), widely known

Bitcoin allure has darknet markets jumping to record highs (and scams)

Darknet marketplaces and their operators have been the focus of authorities since the last decade. But the rise of cryptocurrencies has seemingly borne well for such illicit online shops,

Is PayPal’s Crypto Announcement Really All it’s Cracked Up to Be?

Last week, payments giant PayPal lit the cryptosphere ablaze with the announcement that it would be allowing its users to purchase, sell, and hold a number of cryptocurrencies on

Bitcoin Paints Two Bearish Signals as Price Holds $13K; What’s Next?

Bitcoin is looking to face a period of sell-off as its daily chart reveals the presence of two historically accurate bearish indicators. The first of these signals is TD9

Kraken Daily Market Report for October 26 2020

Overview Total spot trading volume at $262.5 million, most coins were negative, including Bitcoin with a -0.3% return and Ethereum with a -3.1% return over USD. Kusama was red-hot

Changelly Halloween Promo Guide: Halloween Celebration Starts Here

This week Changelly is celebrating Halloween – a holiday associated with all things spooky and mysterious. What does it have in common with crypto? After giving it some thought,

Researcher Hints ETH is Undervalued

The sentiment around Ethereum has not been as strong as Bitcoin in the past two weeks. But over the longer term, researchers expect ETH to perform particularly well in

Digital yuan will work with WeChat and Alipay, says bank exec

The forthcoming digital yuan will reportedly be compatible with major payment networks within the country.  Mu Changchun, the head of the People’s Bank of China’s digital currency research institute,

Crypto Best Practice — Always Use a Multisig Wallet | by Edward Wong | The Capital | Oct, 2020

Ever get that sinking “oh-shit!” feeling in your stomach? Getting your private key either stolen or lost will do it. Take this good practical advice. It is simple, will